Team Swimsuits –
Supplies & Materials -
*Items needed before the season begins:
- Swimsuit - we recommend having two, one for practice and one for meets (blue)
- Goggles - we recommend having a few. We will also be selling goggles and extra straps.
- Swim Cap - Custom team swim cap can be purchased at the pool office
- Water bottles (absolutely no glass)
- Towels and shower articles
- Sweatshirt and pants
- Swim bag
Make sure you label all items belonging to your swimmer.
The key to any successful program or working relationship is communication. As administrators and coaches of The Bluefish, we take effective communication seriously. Throughout the season, we will be submitting memos, phone calls, and e-mail messages to keep you informed on all items that affect the team.
The Bluefish program incurs a significant amount of costs throughout the season that include coaches payroll, use of the pool, supplies, championship meet entries and the Annual Awards Banquet. We offset those costs through fundraising, which include our annual Swim-A-Thon, concession sales and 50/50 raffles during home meets. However, we are also willing to explore other ideas. If you have a fundraising idea, please bring it to our attention. This year, our goal is $5,000.00 and we may even exceed this goal with creative efforts.
56 1st Street, Turners Falls, MA 01376